Cannabis is a species of herbaceous plant, also known by the name of marijuana is a psychoactive or psychotropic, which in various cultures is used for religious, recreational or medicinal purposes; Depending on each country the legal regulations regarding the use of Cannabis are different; According to the ONU about 3% of the world’s population consumes cannabis annually. This plant contains more than 500 different chemical compounds, freshly containing tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THC); Among chemical compounds that have at least 113 are cannabinoids other than THC, such as cannabidiol (CBD), cannabinol (CBN) or tetrahydrocannabivarine (THCV), which have different effects than THC, and also act on the nervous system. Despite having side effects, this plant to process it has also been used for medicinal purposes so in several regions of the world the cannabis oil for sale is legal.
Cannabis Consumption Side Effects
Consumption of cannabis may have different side effects among the secondary effects of cannabis use are as follows:
- Addiction: People who use cannabis can generate a strong desire for their consumption
- Psychoactive People who consumed cannabis affirm that it can induce them to sociability, as well as recollection; in any way, can generate the sensation of increased visual and auditory perception, disorientation, depersonalization, paranoia and hallucinations
- In Pregnancy: Mothers who get test positive in Marijuana consumption of their children at birth usually shows a significant decrease in weight and height.
- In the smoker: Smoke from the dry leaves of this plant reduces the number of small branches in the lungs responsible for transporting oxygen to the blood and evacuation of harmful substances.
The long term effects may be addiction, decreased mental ability (in those who started drinking in adolescence), and behavioral problems in children whose mothers used cannabis during pregnancy.
However, not everything in the consumption of this plant is negative, as has been mentioned in many countries cannabis for sale is used for therapeutic and medicinal purposes and is extracted in the form of oil, as endorsed by a great variety of studies carried out in Prestigious universities in the world dedicated to the study of the field of medicine
Cannabis oil for sale: how to use in medicine
The cannabis oil for sale has been used with medicine propose, there is a great variety of studies that support them, according to research cannabis can be used effectively to treat nausea caused by treatments against AIDS or chemotherapy to cure cancer, in anorexia problem because it increases the appetite; It is also used to decrease eye pressure in cases of Glaucoma. It is important to mention that the Cannabis compound that has greater use in the field of medicine is the non-psychoactive name cannabidiol as it covers the treatment and therapy of different diseases such as epilepsy, including various epileptic encephalopathies such as West syndrome, Multiple sclerosis and anxiety disorders, the most frequent uses of medicinal Cannabis are:
- Chronic pain treatment: Marijuana has been used in different types of pain (neuropathic, postoperative) in various patient populations (HIV / AIDS, cancer, fibromyalgia) and studies show that it is effective.
- Glaucoma: The use of Cannabis has been shown to decrease eye pressure by significantly improving the lesion caused by glaucoma.
- Multiple Sclerosis: Different studies have shown that it can slow down numerous neurological diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis.
- Schizophrenia: Cannabidiol appears to be as effective as the commonly used antipsychotics for the treatment of schizophrenia.
- Cancer: Cannabis can have very beneficial effects against cancer. The active ingredient in hashish has been shown to kill cancer cells, to kill them and at the same time, to keep alive those that are healthy.
It is recommended the Cannabis Oil for sale for medicinal purposes; you can also get this powerful medicine in the presentations of Pure CBD and Cannabidiol